If you’re looking for a reliable food and drink display solution, the Polar G-Series chilled display fridge is a fantastic space-saving option. Offering storage over four sturdy adjustable shelves, there’s plenty of room for your best-selling beverages and snacks – all whilst being perfectly highlighted with stylish lighting.
With its built-in overhead display panel, you can easily add your own branding to draw eyes to the contents, whilst the double-glazed lockable door adds energy efficiency and stock security. Great for self-service retail outlets as well as cafés, bars and tourist attractions.
Polar G-Series shop display refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. Built with strong commercial construction and high quality materials throughout, G-Series refrigeration is the next step up in reliability and performance. Choose G-Series if you need a hard-working unit which excels in conditions up to 32°C.
Please note: model information can be found on the product database: https://eprel.ec.europa.eu/screen/product/refrigeratingappliancesdirectsalesfunction. The Model Identifier can usually be found on the inside wall and on the reverse of the unit.
- Capacity 218Ltr
- Dimensions 1692(H) x 530(W) x 575(D)mm
- Output 185W. 1.5A
- Power Type 230V. 230W. 1.5A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 124kg
- Energy Rating B
- Colour White
- 4 sturdy adjustable shelves maximise capacity
- Easy manual defrost
- Fan assisted cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery
- Interior light showcases fridge contents
- Lockable double glazed door for added security and efficiency (reversible)
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 32°C
- Please note: if the condenser coil is not cleaned at least 4 times a year, the efficiency of the appliance will decrease significantly
- In order to reduce food waste from decomposition or dehydration, this appliance should be operated in its designated operating range. Optimum temperature for food storage: 4°C
- Door handles, door hinges, knobs, dials and buttons, door gaskets , peripheral trays, baskets and racks for storage, as appropriate for the appliance, will be made available to both end users and professional users for a minimum of eight years after the last unit of the model is placed on the market. A broader selection of parts will also be made available to professional users for this period
- Time-saving easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Sturdy lockable castors allow easy positioning